If you or someone you know would love to work at a growing, innovative, and fun real estate brokerage read on…
We’re looking to hire a full time client care coordinator who will work as an extension of our sales team, have excellent customer service skills, a positive attitude and be highly organized. Previous real estate experience is not required but would be an asset, excellent customer service skills and good computer skills are a must. Appreciation for wine and/or beers of the world considered an asset Day-to-day duties will include:
- Responding quickly to enquiries from potential clients and recruits
- Determining the best sales associate to work the potential client and connecting them
- Tracking enquiries, conversion rates and other sales related stats
- Setting up drip campaigns
- Setting up appointments with clients
- Connecting clients with service providers outside our company such as lawyers, mortgage brokers, handy people, stagers etc.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure the process of buying or selling their home is going smoothly
- Identify gaps in sales process a recommend solutions
- Soliciting feedback from clients
- Handling complaints from clients and helping to ensure we continue to receive very few complaints
- Reporting regularly to company owners about sales, conversion rates, forecasts, number of leads etc.
- Determining which marketing activities are the most and least successful
- Selecting and ordering promotional materials
- Recommending improvements to marketing materials
- Participating in sales meetings
- Creating follow up program for past clients
- Asking for help when it’s needed
- Keeping a positive and friendly attitude
Send us your resume (sara @teamjohnston.com) if you’re interested.