1000 Things we Love About Edmonton
Edmonton is a really great place to live, and we want everyone to know about it. We’ve started posting a list of 1000 things we love about Edmonton on our fan page. The list includes things to see and do, places to go as well as some of our favourite stores and restaurants in Edmonton.
So far our list has included:
- The Whyte Ave. Art Walk
- Flirt Cupcakes
- The Edmonton Common People Dance Project
- The off-leash area at Laurier Park
- Fork Fest
- Free Will Shakespeare Festival
- Clean air cinema at the Valley Zoo
- Capital Ex
- The Edmonton Indy
- Our beautiful Elm trees – stop the spread of elm disease
- The high level streetcar
- Heritage days
- Canoeing down the North Saskatchewan River
- Barb and Ernie’s Restaurant
- The Garneau Theatre
- The picnic area at the Edmonton Capitals games (at Telus Field)
- The Art Gallery of Alberta
Like us and don’t miss another event in the Edmonton area!
About Sara MacLennan
Sara MacLennan is the Director of Marketing at Liv Real Estate and a licensed Real Estate Associate. The bulk of Sara’s experience and wealth of expertise lies in on-line technology and marketing both for agents and consumers. Sara is the former National Director for Interactive Marketing for Coldwell Banker Canada where she was responsible for an extensive training program traveling to offices across the country training agents and brokers on marketing and technology. Find Sara on Twitter @edmontonblogger.